Songdo International City
Songdo is cited as exemplar “Aerotropolis”, located 20 minutes away from Incheon International Airport.
Songdo Internaional Ciy is the center of global business in Northeast Asia with great accessiblity to Worldwide.
GTX, High speed railroad, will make more accessible to the center of Seoul in the near future.
Great Traffic Netwwork and Accessibility
- Extension of the 2nd Seoul Outer Beltway and the 2nd Kyungin Highway
– approx. 45 minutes to Gangnam by car
- KTX, High-speed rail conneting Suwon and Incheon, to be opened in 2024
Accesibilitiy to Metropolitan area and Seoul
- GTX-B Line, Songdo to Namyangju, Maseok (80.1km), to be estabhlished
Total of 13 station, 27 minutes from Songdo to Seoul Station
Songdo → Bupyeong→ Yeouido→ Seoul station → Cheongryangri → Maseok
- The feasibility test of GTX-B Line has been approved as of August, 2019
- The groundbreaking of GTX-B Line is expected in the end of 2022 after the approval process of business and execution plan
International Business Hub City
connecting the Worldwide
- Within 3 hours flight
- The Songdo is reachable to 61 cities with populations above 2 milion
A global business hub of
Northeast Asia through
Incheon International Airport
INCHEON NEW PORT
Capacity of 30 ships
Capacity of 1 million passenger annually
a Global Business City
leading the World Economy
Songdo International City is a leading global business city leading the future and economy of South Korea by making its regional mark in industries such as high-tech, bio-medical, R&D, IT, digital and 4th Industry. There are approx. 1,600 domestic and global comapnies located in Songdo including International Organizations as well and about 50,000 employees are currently working in Songdo.